Service Level Agreement
This document serves as a set of guidelines to inform decision making within Help Desk Migration service as well as a guide for community members to better understand the support services provided by Help Desk Migration service. The document is limited in scope since it sets official policy for providing help through the Support Center. By setting down these policies and channeling requests for help through the Support Center we hope to provide better service, have an accurate profile of user needs, and demonstrate the appropriate level of staff needed to handle the volume of requests.
Who Is Covered Under This Agreement
This agreement is intended to cover Help Desk Migration service, including:
- Service Management
- Support Department
- Technical Department
Methods of Contact
The Support Center acts as a central point of contact for all technical support, including service questions, migration interruptions, assisted migration, requests, and troubleshooting.
Customers may submit tickets online, contact Support Center via live chat, send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to staffing limitations live chat support may not be immediately available at all times.
Our Support Team is there to help you via Live Chat and Email (Technical support) 24/7:
Support Forum questions have lower priority comparing to email tickets, thus replies on forum may take a few business days.
The guaranteed response period is 24 hours (business days). Actual response period may be shorter depending on the volume of requests at any point of time.
Users should explore help that is readily available at Help Desk Migration website before contacting the Support Center. This help might come from the FAQs (https://help-desk-migration.com/faqs/).
When such local help has been exhausted, and assistance is needed, the users should contact the Support Center through one of the methods described in Methods of Contact section. Please provide the following information when contacting the Support Center:
- Valid e-mail address that was used as your Help Desk Migration account login. If you/your ISP use any spam protection, make sure you add contact [at] help-desk-migration [dot] com, support [at] help-desk-migration [dot] com to the white list
- Migration source and target details
- A clear and specific description of the problem or request, including information regarding any error messages you may have received
- Basic Support Service – 14 business days
- Extended Support Service – 28 business days
- Premium Support Service – 42 business days
- Ultimate Support Service – more than 42 business days